Social Media can be a scary world, especially when you feel like it overwhelms you.
Here are 7 hacks to help you get over the mountain that is social media.
- Make a plan to check your social media platforms at certain times of the day.
- Once you get to your desk or workspace and get settled, then you can start checking your social media sites.
- Turn off all notifications, once you are ready to start your day. Keeping the notifications on throughout the day can distract you from your tasks.
- Pick a day to schedule your social media post, this should be a day that you normally plan & review your business for the week.
- Don’t get on on social media platforms until your task is finished. Sometimes our mind brings us to a place of wanderlust, especially when we don’t want to finish that task we are working on.
- Do not treat a social media platform as a personal site. Social Media is the window display in which our customers walk by and look at – if they don’t like the display on social media, they will keep walking by.
- When creating your content, understand that it is Quality NOT Quantity. – It’s best to give valuable, informative information.
Pic credit: higher education marketing & swish design